Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Good, The Bad....The Weeks Recap

An overall intense week I'd have to say:

25th, Saturday - Our confession day - In hindsight, probably not a great idea to bring up my having been with other women, but I had decided that I wanted my, really, both of our sexual personalities to be completely transparent . We had had our State-of-the-Union talk a week earlier and had committed to a) spending more time together as husband/wife; b) exploring our sexuality with other people, albeit slowly. Since we had 'renewed' our sexual commitment the week before, I now wanted for each of us to no longer hold back anything sexual from each other; I wanted her to know all my undisclosed kinks and I wanted her to finally be able to share with me all her sexual cravings, her dark side. (A few months ago, she had discovered my interest in black on white interracial sex, and big black cock sex. She brought it up one morning while we were in bed playing with each other. We were both intensely aroused, stroking each other, when she whispered to me "So you like black cock sex?" I immediately knew I must have left an email account open that she had seen. Our orgasms were intense that morning as I told her how I wanted to share her with a black man and what turned me on by black men/white wives. It felt good to have that out in the open even though she doesn't share the same level of enthusiasm for BBC/Interracial as I do). It was that same reasoning for telling her today - full disclosure and sexual transparency. I don't know - I think in the bigger picture of our marriage, it will turn out to have been good for both of us to have shared our infidelities with each other, although it's caused some short term turmoil. It seems to have brought out some emotional vulnerability in both of us, there certainly seems to be more honest and open communication, especially sexually between us since. It's nice to hear her bring up something sexual and give her opinion or be candid with me about her feelings without being uptight about it. It's a nice change. The key will be to make it last for more than just a few weeks or months.

I left for work today at 2pm, We were both still in the middle of processing everything we had both confessed to each other just a hour or so earlier. It would have been better for us to have kept at it, talking it out and expressing our feeling. But I had to go to work.

A couple hours later, at work, I got the text message: "You didn't do anything with any of my friends, did you?" followed immediately by the message " 'M' for example?"

'M' is a married friend of ours, more my wife's friend really. She is an extremely attractive auburn brunette in her mid to late 30's whom I have been sexually attracted to since meeting her ten or so years ago. A few months back, while getting my hair cut by her, the conversation drifted from a recent all-girls trip of hers to Las Vegas, to flirting while out with the girls, to playing on the side - the "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" axiom. I asked her if she ever played on the side and she said that while she has been tempted on occasion, she had never followed through. She asked me if I played on the side and I told her I did and explained the agreement I had with my wife, wherein, I could sleep with other women as long as she did not know about it and it didn't detract from our marriage or family.

I remembered from prior conversations with her that her husband's libido left something to be desired for in the bedroom and I suggested to her that she deserved to have her needs taken care of. I asked her that day if she'd be interested in playing [with me] on the side and also called her late that evening to tell her how sexy and attractive I found her and to express my desire to go to bed with her. She called me the next morning to tell me, that while she was attracted to me, she did not want to jeopardize her friendship with my wife by playing within a circle of friends. I've pretty much left it at that except for the occasional sexual comment when I've seen her. Since then, though, I have become very curious about her sexually and often wondered - Is she shaved or waxed? How often does she masturbate? What does she fantasize about and what kind of sex does she enjoy or crave? Does she enjoy nasty talk? Like sucking cock?

I called my wife later tonight and told her about my proposition and phone call to her friend, M. The call ended pretty quickly after that, with her in tears and in hindsight I know that this was a conversation that would have been best had in person, eye-to-eye and not by phone wherein there would be an eight-hour delay before we'd be face-to-face again. The effects of our early separation that afternoon were apparent when I came home early that next morning at 3am. She had either been up all night or unable to sleep well and had obviously been crying for part of or most of the night. It was an emotional conversation, her feeling hurt, I assume, most by my having attempted to bed her friend and me angrily snapping back at her about how hurt I felt about her affair, about her inviting another man into our house to fuck her while I was at work.

I told her how I had felt all that day at work about her having an affair and taking a lover... how I was unable to focus my mind at all while at work, unable to think straight, the anger, the hurt, as well as the erotic feelings of arousal running concurrently in my mind.

We talked more about everything that had been said over the last 24-hours and talked about my desire to be with M. We made love as we continued to talk, me sharing how I wanted M to join us in bed and the things I wanted to do to her. I know she was hurt by what I had told her I had done, but I get this sense as we continue to talk about her friend, there is some arousal on her part, despite the fact that she has said she does not want to watch me to fuck her.

26th, Sunday, A mixed bag today. Had our early morning talk I mentioned above, followed by sex. Just before leaving for work, I go to the computer and while checking emails, discover that she had been Googling her ex-boyfriend while I was at work that prior evening. I was trying to get out the door as I was running late for work so I could not spend much time discussing how angry and hurt I was to discover this. She said she did not actually contact him, but was just trying to seek out a friend who she knew cared about her. Whatever. I felt disappointed and angry, more hurt, I suppose. I expressed those feelings, she apologized, said she would not do it again and I walked out feeling irritated that we had to leave another important conversation unfinished because I had to leave for work.

We texted back and forth while I was at work, continued working things out as best two people can via texting. We began discussing our plans to experiment sexually during which my wife's fears came out:

"It is arousing, exciting, a bit scary, but u will take care of me, take care of my fears, doubts, and love me"

"...I will do my best to separate sex/love..."

"...I am threatened though, what if her pussy is tighter than mine, she sucks better than me. If u want someone else then u want me less. I'm not enough. Hard for me to separate cuz I love u"

"You don't express any fear or worry, so I don't think u have any"

"You have always been more confident, I more needy"

"I always want u to be proud of me and to respect me. I don't want u to think of me as trashy"

Slowly, the text messages got sexual, especially as she started looking at erotic photos & videos:

"...can I cum for u when the kids are in bed and I am alone with nothing to do?"

"When I am alone I am going to use my hands, possibly a dildo. Maybe go watch something on the computer and cum with u on my mind"

"Reading what a HOTWIFE is"

"I really want some nipple rings..."

"U'd b pleased, my pussy is wet. U could slide in easily"

"...I like the spreader bar thing...Been thinking about making my own nipple jewelry to slip on my nipples and tighten the string"

"I see a picture of what I think of. Girl is laying back on her husband while he holds her and watches. I assume he will play with her breasts and kiss her as she is eaten"

"Yes, man or woman. Want to lay in your lap & u play with my breasts and watch her/his tongue and hands inside me"

"Is that how you want me or is there a picture I should look for?"

"...really want to suck u"

"Fisting and [being with] more than one person"
Answer to which photos or videos turn her on most.

"I like girls because I imagine it could be me looking like that"

"Watching a spanking movie. You do a much better job on me"

"I want u to watch and tell them what u want done"

"I see a girl in a collar"

"Have we always had this little black dildo that I just slid in my pussy?"

This series of text messages lead to my phone call to her from work, where she brought herself to orgasm twice as she described how she was riding the large dildo. (see 11/27/06 blogs)

She told me to make sure to wake her when I got home at 3:00am which I did when I reached down between her legs to find her still slippery and soaking wet pussy. We had an intensely lusty fuck, reliving the events of earlier in the evening

27th, Monday

"I am so turned on by u this week. I have felt how much u want and I luv me..."

28th, Tuesday, Needing It. I awoke this morning at 5:00am to find her fondling my cock and wanting to fuck. I am normally the one initiating sex with her, and it was a turn-on to see her taking the initiative by waking me from my sleep. I fucked her deeply as she pulled her ass apart, spreading her pussy, legs up in the air. It felt good to be buried balls deep inside her giving her a hard pounding. Very lusty, very nasty.

"...this morning I was so hot for u"

One hour after receiving this message, she came home from work for lunch and preceded to strip, sucked me for a while, before she impaled herself and ride my cock as as I sat on the couch playing with her breasts. She loves it when I press her breasts together and suck both of her nipples into my mouth at the same time and the best time for it is when she is riding me cowgirl. She was so incredibly hot today as we fucked. Panting, gasping and deep gutteral moans all came from her mouth as she bounced up and down. She dismounted, turned around facing away from me and again impaled her pussy on my cock and started pistoning her hips/pussy up and down my cock. It is one of my favorite views, seeing her thick rear bouncing up and down, her wide hips flared and thrusting downward forcefully. I love seeing my cock disappear into her pussy and seeing her hand reaching down between her legs playing with her hard clit as she rides me. It was intense. I finally pulled her back against me so that she was laying back on top of me, my cock remaining inside her pussy. She rode me this way, bending at the knees and pushing herself up & down on my cock as I reached down with one hand to play with her pussy and reached up with the other to squeeze and play with her breast. She came in this position as we kissed deeply. She wasn't done though and I was surprised to see her immediately spread herself on the couch and start masturbating again, rubbing her clit as she looked me in the eye. I knelt down and proceeded to suck and lick her soaking wet pussy until she came for the second time.

She was late getting back to work today.

"...I liked how it tasted & it was quite pleasurable in other ways as well"

29th, Wednesday, Dressing sexy. I enjoy it when my wife dresses up sexily when we're out together. I like her to show herself off, exposing a little skin, some leg, lots of cleavage. I love seeing her breasts sway under her blouses or tops whenever she's braless. I've always encouraged her to dress provocatively and even enjoy taking her out shopping to specifically find sexy clothing. Lately, she's really been making an effort to dress more more sexily and overall nicer and I'm not the only one whose been noticing.

"Had several comments on how great & sexy I look"

We squeezed in a very hot fuck this afternoon after she got home from work around 12:30pm. I took her from behind, face down in the bed, with her ass stuck high up in the air. I straddled her ass and fucked down deep into her. A very energetic fuck. We both enjoy all the sounds of sex and we got off on both the slapping sounds of my balls hitting her ass as well as the wet, squishing, suction sounds of my cock fucking her pussy. She looked so sexy face down, holding onto the bedframe with both hands, pushing back against me, grinding, and raising her bottom as high up as she could, offering herself to me. Several times, she reached back with both hands to pull her ass apart, spreading herself even more for me. I alternated between fucking her deep and hard, and sucking and licking her pussy & ass - she was soaked. Our orgasms were intense.

When we fucked again later that night, I got out the digital voice recorder and recorded us as we played and fucked. Maybe, if I can ever figure it out, I'll post or upload the sound file to this blog.

30th, Thursday, We had a nice early morning fuck today. Still very hot, lots of hot talk from both of us about her being shared with others.

"Still several comments today on how great I look"

1st, Friday, Share me. Talked today together while playing in bed. She brought up again how she wants to be shared online. She loves the thought of having sexy photos of her posted on the web for strangers to see and then crave her body. Nothing that shows her face, of course, but her pussy, ass, breasts and body all OK with her. I belong to a bunch of adult Yahoo groups and will be posting her photos and sharing her as she wants.

She also asked me to find a woman for her. I asked her what type of woman she wanted: 30-40's, brunette, larger breasts, not too skinny, smooth waxed or shaved pussy, tanned or tan lines, manicured nails, feminine, sexy...and definitely experienced with other women but able to take direction from me. She wants me to tell this woman what I want her to do to my wife. My wife enjoys being submissive in bed with me, enjoys me taking charge, controlling her, controlling her pussy and body. She wants to experience another woman's bare pussy rubbing and grinding against hers, being fisted by another woman (I haven't been able to fit my whole hand inside her, a woman's smaller hand should be able to slide in easier), and of course she wants to have a sexy woman lick and suck her pussy. I'd like to watch her get fucked by a woman wearing a strap on.

2nd, Saturday, Recovery Day. This was the first day since November 18th that we didn't have sex at least once during a 24-hour period.

4th, Monday, Video night. Received the following text message from her at around 10pm:

"...what does MILF mean"

I asked her what she was doing. The kids were asleep, she had gotten out our portable DVD player, brought it to bed and was watching some videos I had burned onto CD's. She was watching one from the MILF series. I explained that a MILF was short for 'Mother I'd Like to Fuck'. She described to me what she was watching:

"I am getting wet, yes, wish u were here"

"She's putting plug in like the one I have. Nice"















No comments: