Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Sex is Always Hotter...


16 November, Sunday - Hot Couch Sex and Thoughts of her friend B. I guess it's to be expected, but sex with my wife is always hotter after she's been flirting with a potential lover. She is so much more responsive and uninhibited when the possibility of actually being fucked by him gets closer to reality. Nothing is turns me on more than seeing her so sexually agitated and agressive.

We had a couple hours alone this afternoon, without the kids and took advantage of the time, with a hot fuck on the couch.I love fucking on the couch. I had my wife in the same position that I have envisioned her lovers having her in, many times - I position that I enjoy taking her in as well - my wife naked, on the couch, leaning back into her lover's chest, head back, his tongue deep in her mouth kissing her, her legs spread wide exposing her pussy to him, and his fingers deep inside her. She would have her hand wrapped around his cock stroking it up and down as he had his way with her.

I had her in this exact position today. It's one of my favorite places and positions for being able to play with her - it gives me excellent access to her pussy, her breasts and her mouth. We started talking about the possibilities for her this next week with G - perhaps as soon as tomorrow.

I had reached around her to play with her pussy, the palm of my hand slapping firmly against her clit as I worked a finger deep inside her.

I described how G was going to use, maul, and take her right her on the couch, in this very position. Her eyes began to glaze over with lust as I detailed her naught future with him. She had grabbed hold of my cock and had been working her hand up and down it's length. She would moan deeply into my mouth as she visualized the scenes I was whispering to her.

Without warning, she got up and attempted to straddle me. I was leaned back against the arm of the sofa as she hurried to plant her pussy onto my hard cock. There was this sense of urgency about her as she climbed on top of me. She needed to fuck and let out a moan as she lowered herself down onto me. "Is this how you are going to fuck G?", I asked her. "Yes!" She was frantic from the start, fucking and grinding enthusiastically. We kissed as she bounced and ground down on my hard cock. "Imagine how it's going to feel having his big cock deep up inside you." She was sighing and panting heavily. "His hands roaming all over your sexy body, holding your ass as you fuck him." She moaned loudly. "Him sucking your breasts as his cock swells inside you."

I love it when my wife is on top; it gives me access to her body with two free hands and lots of kissing. This was turning into a speed-fuck...a quickie. I could feel it in my balls and see it in her glazed-over eyes - neither of us was going to last long. I really love it when my wife gets this way - uninhibited - the fucking is so good, so primal. The more vocal and uninhibited she is, the more aroused I get. She was panting hard as she rode me. I couldn't hold out much longer, she felt too good, too tight. I came, moaning,
"I'm emptying my cum into you!", as I gripped her ass tightly.

My wife wasn't quite ready and continued her gyrations on my semi-hard cock until she came, panting heavily. It was a nice fuck, fairly quick but very passionate.


Later that night while in bed, we were reading a book on sex, men, & love together and talking about [the] various topics:

I asked her what she wanted more of. "Oral sex" came her reply. I knew what the answer would be. I have always been a fiend for oral sex, ever since I can remember having sex with anyone besides myself. I have always loved climbing between my wife's spread legs and spending lots of time sucking and licking her juicy pussy. And so did she. However, since she got her clit pierced about two years ago, it has seemed to me that she has enjoyed it less and, so, I have performed it on her less. Perhaps, I've thought, that her clit was just more sensitive since getting pierced and maybe the stimulation was just too much now. She agreed that she was somewhat more sensitive since the ring was put in. She also suggested that since she started getting regularly waxed, that perhaps the lack of any hair on/around her pussy - the lack of 'insulation' (hair) as I ate her - made the contact too direct and too strong.. I promised to eat her more often...and more gently.

I told her how much I love eating her pussy. How I used to love eating her right before I would leave for work at night and how I liked having her scent on me when I left - on my mustache/goatee and fingers. She would get so wet , spreading herself wide for me on the couch. "Oh, yes. I liked that." she replied.
"I like having you spread me."

We talked a little about when our friend M waxed her - how nice it was to have M's hands all over her pussy as she worked to make her bare as I watched nearby and M's email afterward to me about how it must have driven me crazy "watching my fingers touching her pretty pussy". My wife reminded me I will need to find someone else to wax as well as take care of her pussy.

I, in turn, told her that I wanted her to suck my cock more often and that I wanted more oral, both ways too. I suggested more 69ing, which she agreed would be nice.

I told her I also wanted to start fucking her ass regularly. She reminded me that I needed to work her ass regularly, "If you don't work it, it tightens up." She was right, I used to regularly work three fingers into her tight hole as well as fill it with plugs.

We began to play with each other and our conversation turned once again to her and G. I had noticed earlier when I got into it that my wife had straightened up all around our bed, the various books and little piles of stuff were gone - it was tidy and neat. I brought it up to her, asking whether, as well as implying at the same time that, she had cleaned up in preparation for him, for G...to use while he fucked my wife. She admitted as much to me and I told her how naughty I thought it was that she was making these 'preparations' for him.

She had gotten waxed for him yesterday and now had cleaned up our bed to create a 'nest' for them to fuck in. I continued to detail for her how she would 'prepare' for him, "You're going to dress for him, wear perfume for him, and spend extra time on your makeup to make yourself sexy for him." It was all naughty. Naughty for a married wife to prepare for her lover like this, especially with her husband's permission and knowledge. I like that my wife is conservative ...conservative, yet also having a desire to be a 'naughty little wife'. I love the thought of her being both conservative AND naughty.

"Having a lover while your husband is gone, being at home waiting for him to arrive, opening the door for him knowing you are going to fuck him, fuck him right here in our bed - on the same spot that I'm fucking you right now. Eating your married pussy. It's all so naughty. Naughty that you're taking the Pill so he can fuck you bareback, so he can just slide his cock inside you, unprotected and cum inside you. So he can fill your pussy."

"Yes!!" she said excitedly.

"G's going to fill your married pussy. So naughty. It's going to be the first time in a long time that you've had another man's cum, besides mine, inside your pussy while we've been married, isn't it?? Your lover's cum. So naughty."

"Yes", she gasped. "It's going to be the first time I've had two men's cum inside me."

"Two?" I quizzed her.

"Yes, on the same day. G's and yours, my husband's." she answered.

"Yesss, baby!" It was hot hearing those words coming out of my wife's mouth. "You're going to leave his cum inside you aren't you?

"Yes, so you can check me when you get home." She continued. "I'm going to spread my legs so you can inspect my pussy."

"It's going to look freshly fucked...stretched and full of your lover's cum, isn't it?"

"Yes, then you're going to fuck me. I'll have two men's cum inside me on the same day." She was excited and her words sounded so lusty. I love it when my wife let's loose verbally like this. It means that she is very aroused and feeling uninhibited.

I took the conversation to a familiar place as I continued fucking my wife. "Then you can call B and tell her all about it. How your lover fucked you and then how your husband came home and fucked you immediately afterwards. You can tell B how you have both our cum inside you."

"Yes!" She was excited by the thought of sharing this with B.

I asked, "Did you ever tell B about your phone sex with G?" She had. "When?" I followed up.

"That same day, after I talked to you. Right after it happened. I told her, 'I just had phone sex with G.' She said B had wanted to hear all the details, but my wife was too embarassed to share the particulars with her.

"She was turned on by it, wasn't she?" I asked about B. "Why didn't you tell me? You know you are supposed to tell me whenever you share"

"Yes, I think so.", she answered. "Sorry for not telling you."

We were both getting more excited by the conversation as we fucked. "B likes hearing about you and G, doesn't she? It turns her on doesn't it? Do you think it made her pussy wet to hear about it? Does B know that I know all about you and G?" She answered affirmatively to to each of the questions.

"Hopefully this week, you will be able to tell her how G fucked you, how you let him cum inside you and how he sucked your pussy. B's gonna like that, isn't she? She's gonna get wet hearing all about you and G. Maybe B will masturbate afterwards...after listening to you tell her all about it." My wife agreed with me.

"B is sexy, honey, I want her.", I told my wife.
"I want to fuck her. Do you think she wants a lover too?"

"Yes, I think so.", my wife said.

"You think she wants to be a naughty wife, too? Like you? You think she wants to fuck and play with a lover?", I continued.

"Yes"

"I want her married pussy.", I grunted as I picked up the pace of my thrusts. My wife started cumming as I continued to tell her how hot and sexy I found B and how I wanted her. I didn't last much longer and came as I described and visualized the image of both B and my wife being fucked right next to each other on the bed, side by side, legs spread, my wife getting fucked by her lover and B by me.




















1 comment:

Greg and Sheryl said...

Flirting with others makes us feel so alive. It's wonderful to see you have done such a good job in incorporating that into your sex lives.