Saturday, August 30, 2008

Preparations


30 August, Saturday - Getting Ready. My wife got her pussy freshly waxed and her nails done Friday. She also came back from the mall with two pairs of heels - a set of red ones and another pair that she called 'trashy sexy'. She will look very sexy in both. She also bought some new thong underwear and a pretty, low-cut bra.

It's clear to me that she has begun preparing herself for for G, her soon to be lover. She also made a point of telling me that she was going to start working out (consistently) again beginning Monday.
She wants to look good for him which turns me on.

I got the chance to feel her smooth pussy on my tongue tonight, as I covered her opening with my mouth, sucking on her slippery lips and pierced clit. It had been a couple months since her last waxing - an unusually long time between them. The same with getting her nails done. Normally she gets herself taken care of every 3-4 weeks. After G came over to the house the other day and spent some time with her, though, my wife promptly made appointments to get herself prettied up for him.

She climbed on top of me, kissing and grinding against my hard cock through her thong. I pulled her thong to the side and she slid her pussy down onto my cock. Sometimes I enjoy fucking her with her panties on, just moving them to the side like this - it seems to give things a sense of urgency...that there isn't even time to remove them. Same thing with her bra - sometimes I like to just pull her breasts out, leaving her bra on, manhandling her. She said she liked it like this too. Her ass felt good in my hands as she bounced it up and down.

"I like being on top." she said from above. "I like it too - I can look at you, run my hands all over you, hold and spread your ass, and suck on your breasts." I told her. "You like them?" she asked. "I like seeing them sway and bounce as you ride me. I want you to show more of them. More cleavage, show them down to your nipples." She said, "I like showing off for you and others."

"I like that you've done all the things to make yourself sexy - waxed your pussy, manicured your nails, bought new heels and underwear for him. You want to be sexy for him, don't you?", I asked her. "Yes", she replied. "Does he make you feel sexy and feminine?" Again, "Yes". "I know you did it all for him. So naughty."


"Very soon, honey, huh?", I asked her about fucking G. "Yes, I hope so." she said. "You going to ride him just like you're doing right now." "Yes." "His hands all over your ass like this?" as I caressed and held her firm ass tightly. "His big hands.", I added. "Yesssss." she hissed, getting closer to orgasm. "What if he wants to cum in your pussy? Are you going to let him cum inside of you?" She cried out "Yes" as she started convulsing and cumming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't leave me hanging. I read your entire blog last night. You and I are in similar situations with similar desires. The main difference is that my Wife and I are just at the beginning of our journey, considering what it is we want. Reading your story is providing insight into our own.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

You're killing me with anticipation. I check your blog daily to see if there are any updates. Great read so far, and fantastic build-up.

Anonymous said...

....and....?!?!?!

Unknown said...

Well well well......