Monday, June 9, 2008

"Yes"

09 June, Monday - A Nice Turn.

I had been texting on & off with my wife from work since early in the morning. I received this string after noon today:

Wife (6/9 12:20): have had nice conversation w/G today
Me (6/9 12:21): Oh yeah? Tell me about it
Me (6/9 12:22): Did u tell him we talked about him last nite in bed?

Wife (6/9 12:24): Was going to but he hasn't responded since 9:30 must have gotten busy.
Me (6/9 12:25): Be bold baby...don't think too much, just react on instinct....what did u talk about?

She was on a field trip today for one of the kids and out on the road. I didn't find out anything more from her until later in the afternoon. When we both got home, she handed me her phone so I could read her flirting texts with G:


Wife (9:16 am): Now I will be thinking all day
G (9:20 am): Sure
Wife (9:20 am): Already am, even with kids in the car
G (9:21 am): Keep ur hands on the steering wheel
Wife (9:22 am): Just thinking. R urs on steering wheel?
G (9:27 am): I can drive with one hand and will gladly use both if I have a passenger
Wife (9:31 am): I believe I would like to take a ride w/ u
G (9:32 am): We can take turns driving
Wife (9:36 am): I am looking forward to it. U should think of me often

I didn't know what the precursor conversation was that lead up to this text string. "He called me early this morning to see if he could pickup the _____ from me". (We had picked up something that belonged to him and were holding it for him.) She said, "I told him it was in your car but that I'd get it out and call him so he could come over and pick it up. I told him I wasn't going to be home today anyway, since I was driving on the field trip." There was some other flirting on the phone before they hung up.

I asked if she had asked him, "Are you calling me because its Monday and you know I'm alone at home today?"

I told her I was proud of her and asked if she enjoyed it, felt sexy and whether it turned her on to be flirting this way with him. "Yes"

Later tonight as we lay in bed, I began kissing and sucking her nipples and pla
yed with her pussy before mentioning anything about G. She spread her legs for me as I rubbed and played with her clit. "You think he's gonna like it when he finally sticks his hand down your pants and finds your pierced pussy?", I asked my wife. "I was just going to ask u that!", my wife replied. "When he undresses you for the very first time and finds you pierced? He's gonna want to eat your pussy. You want him to eat your pussy, don't you?". "Yes!" she said. "You want to feel him inside you. You want to feel the weight of his large body on top of you as he fucks you, don't you?. You want to feel his cock inside your pussy, don't you? You want to feel him sliding in & out of your pussy, don't u?" She panted a "Yes!" to each question I had asked her. "I want to feel his hands on me". "Yes, You want to feel his big hands all over your sexy body, don't you?" "Yes. I want him to play with my pussy". "Yes, you want to feel his thick fingers inside your pussy, don't u?". "Yes!" "Digging deep into you".

She was on her back, legs spread wide as I lay next to her pinching and rubbing her firm clit. I masturbated her clit between my fingers which caused her to open her legs wider, I tugged & pulled on her clit ring making her breathe heavily & moan. Her kisses were passionate tonight - I know she was turned on still
from the morning's flirtations with G. " I'm proud of you. Proud of how you flirted with G today. You liked it didn't you?" "Yes", she answered. "It made you feel sexy didn't it? It turned you on didn't it?" "Yes". "It made you feel naughty didn't it telling him what you wanted to do with him? A naughty wife ... A naughty married wife." Every answer was "Yes". "You almost became a hotwife for the first time today didn't you?" She panted back at me, "I think he wants me. I think he wants to fuck me." "Of course he does, baby.", I reassured her, "He's always wanted to fuck you." She has always been insecure about this, despite her being very attractive and sexy. "That is why he called you up today - Monday - because he knows it is one of your 'alone' days when I am not home." She replied, "But he never says exactly that he wants me." I told her, "If you weren't on the field trip you would have fucked him today wouldn't you have??? "Yes...but I was nervous."

I fingered her deeply, my flattened palm slapping against her clit with each thrust into her. I tapped her clit. She enjoys both of these actions - likes it when I manhandle and use her pussy roughly. I could tell by the movement of her hips and her squirming, that she was extremely aroused now. "That's it", I told her, "now your pussy is getting nice & wet. Make more juice for me."
I climbed on top of her as my cock hardened. The head of my cock found her wet opening. I teased her as she spread her legs wider for me, letting just the head of my cock slip into her slippery pussy. She thrust her hips upwards trying to force my cock deeper into her. When that didn't get her what she wanted, my wife reached down with both hands, grabbed my ass and attempted to pull me into her pussy. She was whimpering in frustration and lust. She wanted to be fucked. "You're going to spread your legs wide like this for G aren't you?" "Yes", she hissed. "You want to feel his big body on top of yours, don't you?" Again, "Yes". (G is large framed, probably 6' 2" or 6' 3", thick build and mostly muscular)

I began thrusting a little deeper into her slippery pussy, still teasing her with my cock. Occasionally I would thrust forcefully into her, burying my entire shaft into her pussy. She would gasp and hiss each time I did this. Islid in & out easily, helped by her slippery juices. "You can leave your scent on him, leave the scent of your pussy on his cock." "Yes!" she said. "You can send him home with your pussy scent on him...and he'll leave you with a pussy full of his cum, won't he?" "Yes." "You're on the pill now so you can let him fuck you bareback and let him fill your pussy with his seed" "Yes."
I was fucking her deeply now and she reached down between us and pulled up on her pussy, positioning her clit so that I would make direct contact against it as we fucked. "Honey, you're gonna be a shared wife. You're almost a hotwife aren't you?" "Yes". "You're going to have G inside you for the first time and your husband knows all about it - So naughty! Soon you'll be home fucking G while I'm away at work."

"You know that when he comes over to pick up his _____, that you're gonna end up in bed with him, don't you?
" "Yes." "You know if he comes over to the house, your going to be spreading your legs for him just like you are with me right now, don't you?" "Yes." You know that once he sets foot into our house, he's going to have his way with you, don't you? Seduce you? Have you naked and fuck you, don't you?" She gave me one last "Yesss!" as she started convulsing and cumming.



No comments: